Elazığ Cement Plant
- Elazığ Cement Plant
Established by the partnership of Türkiye Çimento Sanayi T.A.Ş., Turkish Realty Credit Bank, the firm Krupp and private parties in 1954 in order to satisfy the cement need of the Southeastern Anatolia and Eastern Anatolia Regions, Elazığ Altınova Çimento Sanayi T.A.Ş. has been operating under Çimentaş, which is owned by Cementir Group since 21 September 2006.
Elazığ Cement Plant is founded on an approximate area of 208.000 m2 on the Diyarbakır-Bingöl Highway in the south eastern Elazığ. Fifty-two percent of the total area of our plant is allocated to green fields and this percentage keeps growing with the trees planted and other landscaping carried out every year.
We prioritise “Occupational Health and Safety” issues under all circumstances at our plant. We carry out any investments and improvement works and provide our employees with necessary training in order to provide any sanitary and safe working environment so that our employees will not be exposed to occupational accidents in the operations at the plant premises.
As one of the leading industrial enterprises Elazığ, we not only create employment but make contribution to the region through our social responsibility projects as well.
While being an economic enterprise, we have been always working in a human-oriented approach during our commercial operations going on for many years and encourage our employees to join in social activities and organisations